The Halloween decor is hopefully already tucked away and it is time to start planning out your beautiful Thanksgiving table! Do you have enough room for the family at the table or do the kiddos in your family get a separate table? Well if you are in need of a kiddy table I’ve got a post full of ideas on how to make a colorful and rustic Thanksgiving Kids’ Table at Craftaholics Anonymous today. It is full of ideas for quick crafts, inexpensive decorations and even a fun Thanksgiving prayer printable. You can’t mis it!
I’m part of the 2013 Craftaholics Anonymous® Creative Team! Stop by and meet all the fabulous ladies that will be bringing you all sorts of inspiration all year-long here!
- Zesty Summer Pasta Salad Featured On Craftaholics Anonymous Today!
- Patriotic Wedding Cake Cupcakes Featured On Craftaholics Anonymous Today!
- Last Minute Simple Cream Pie Recipe Featured On Craftaholics Anonymous Today!
- DIY Herringbone Toy Box on Craftaholics Anonymous Today!
- Simple Laminated Pocket Bib Tutorial Featured On Craftaholics Anonymous Today!